ETFS Physical Swiss Gold ETF - SGOL
This ETF aims to track the performance of the price of gold, net expenses.
SGOL offers investors an attractive way to own gold bullion as it is backed by physical gold bullion bars stored
in Zurich, Switzerland. It combines security, simplicity and cost-effectiveness for investors who wish to own
physical gold and don't mind having the gold stored in a remote but secure location. A fund like this
represents probably the cheapest way to own gold.
- Inception date: 09/09/09
- Expense ratio: 0.39%
- Currency: USD
- Minimum investment: One security
- Legal Structure: 1933 Act Grantor Trust
- Exchange: NYSE ARCA
- Custodian: JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
- Trustee: The Bank of New York Mellon
- Sponsor: ETF Securities USA LLC
- Vault Inspector: Inspectorate International
For more information on SGOL, including a full prospectus:
MSN Money | MarketWatch | Yahoo | Google